Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lush

First time I discovered Lush was in Scotland and since they weren't in the states yet, we thought we needed to stockpile their products! We bought a few bath bombs, massage bars, dusting powders... 

Now they have stores across the US and counters at Macy's too. Lush has products for males and females and everything I have tried has been great. I am a sucker for face masks--the below smell fresh and minty and makes me look like the Wicked Witch of the West!


What I love about Lush is that their products  are organic, no animal testing, minimal preservatives, smells amazing, and a decent price! Their staff is very knowledgeable and you're able to test most of their products in store!

Have you been in a Lush store?

Warmly,
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. The first time I was in a Lush store was in York England in 1996. The second time was with you in Edinburgh Scotland. It's definitely an awesome shopping experience. The stores are beautiful and the products are great.

    ReplyDelete