Saturday, October 8, 2011

Trading up

To preface, most of my family gardens from succulents beds to English gardens to Mediterranean landscapes and I believe I have a green thumb as well!

I always have plants around the house and at work to help purify the air and they adds that je ne sais quoi to the space, but one of my house plants didn't do so well after I moved...


I swear it was the move, not my neglect! Luckily I bought this plant at Home Depot and if you save the receipt and it's in the same container, they will give you store credit for the dead plant! So my friend Fran and I meandered over to Home Depot and used the store credit towards a new indoor plant and container.


Currently this plant happily lives on my desk and I give it plenty of TLC, but I keep the Home Depot receipt in a safe place just in case....


Warmly,
Jamie

2 comments:

  1. very pretty! i have my home depot receipt for my garden plants...which we may have killed this weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good gardener nurses her sick plants back to health, but a great gardener toss out the failures before someone sees them. Guess which one I am...

    ReplyDelete